- Permanent role with great career prospects
- IT infrastructure and development Project focus
- City Location close to all transport
An opportunity to join a successful organisation. You will be a Technically Savvy Project Manager already experienced managing projects related to new or BAU IT infrastructure and software application development.
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business processes, design alternative and/or more effective processes and determine appropriate use of technology.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and manage multiple and concurrent projects to completion on time and on budget.
Capacity to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation’s and external service providers about IT needs and issues.
- Highly developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills with the ability to initiate creative and practical solutions.
Wide experience in all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Proven experience in applying IT technology and practices to obtain customer focused solutions for the business.
If you like the sound of this opportunity and want to know more;Please contact ExpertSphere on 03 98114721 or email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgIf we agree that you may fit the role we’ll call you and tell you more.