- Permanent role with great career prospects
- Eastern suburbs location with easy parking
- Join an established team with an industry leader
An opportunity to join one of the largest software application development, support and service organisations in Melbourne.
They implement advanced software solutions for the Utilities sector.
You will be a Senior Level, Technically Savvy Development Project Manager already fully experienced managing projects related to new and BAU enterprise billing system development projects preferably for the utilities sector.
- Prior experience managing large Application Development Projects
- Excellent Communication/Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Technically Savvy, Ideally having a career history that includes some hands on development background
- High level leadership to ensure problem analysis and solution design involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components
- Experience working in the Utilities sector; Energy and /or Water
If you like the sound of this opportunity and want to know more;Please contact ExpertSphere on 03 98114721 or email your resume with a covering letter to email@example.comIf we agree that you may fit the role we’ll call you and tell you more.